Stroud Valleys Credit Union is a community organisation that offers a range of financial services to people living or working in the Stroud District or Tetbury areas.
It is locally based and ethically run.
It offers an affordable way to borrow money, as well as a safe and secure place to save it.
So what are you waiting for? Become a member today!
How to become a member of Stroud Valleys Credit Union
- Check that you live or work in the Stroud District area or the Tetbury area.
- Fill in a membership application form. You can download a form (see below) or get one from any of our branches/collection points (see the Contact page for locations).
- Produce proof of identity (passport, driving licence etc.)
- Produce proof of address (utility bill).
- Pay £4 joining fee and deposit at least £5 in your savings account.
Download: Adult Member Application Form
New! Online Membership Application: Click here!
How about opening a Junior Savers account for your children or grandchildren? More …
Are you a business, charity, club or other organisation? You can be a member too. More …