Repaying your loan
• Loans can be repaid over a period of up to 5 years except for our special Christmas and holiday loans which need to be repaid within 12 months.
• The loan repayment period will be decided when your loan application is decided.
• There is no penalty for repaying the loan early which means the cost of your loan will be less if you pay off before the end of your loan repayment period.
• The usual method of repayment is by standing order. In some cases we will allow cash payments at our customer service points.
• We recommend that as well as the loan repayment, you also put a small amount of money into savings each week or month which will give you a nest egg once the loan is repaid. This isn’t compulsory but will help to build up your financial security.